Saturday, October 17, 2009

SKY IS FALLING!

Roofers are here -- day two. Should finish tomorrow. I hope I can bear it that long. Sounds like termites from hell up there. This morning they were here at the crack of dawn. Didn't even get a chance to walk down to get the paper. The animals are both traumatized. Who knew something like this would be so disruptive. I can't even think, let alone get any real work done.

SO left for his land as soon as the workers arrived. I pouted a while, then dug into cleaning out the closet. The master bedroom is the ONLY room that is bearable. Even the cat is hiding. Can't wait until this is over.

My poor flower beds will be destroyed. The hummingbirds have given up, and the bees all over the heather have also fled. Mayhem .....

No comments:

Post a Comment