Monday, September 7, 2009

What Is the Point Here?

First blog: I've been considering it for a while. I'm sure all bloggers think at some time, who cares? And will anyone read what they're pouring out into cyberspace? So, with that in mind, I have decided that this blog will be more for my own benefit than for others, although "others" will be taken into account, should they appear. And maybe, just maybe, something will come out of this that will 1) be helpful to me and to like-minded people struggling with their own inner will, 2) make me start at least thinking about writing again, and 3) stop the endless time-sink of my addiction to computer games. I especially like Super Collapse 3. All those colorful bombs ....

Anyway, so here's my blog. It ain't much now, but maybe it will turn out to be something worth reading in time. Onward ....

No comments:

Post a Comment